So here we are again, in the midst of a national Lockdown. Loneliness, stress and anxiety are key buzzwords to describe the current zeitgeist. It is incredibly important to remember that ‘YOUR NOW IS NOT YOUR FOREVER’!
It is easy to feel frustrated and like your life is on hold, but with nothing in our power we must take the positives from this year. Take 10 minutes to list down and reflect on your achievements and experiences this year and remember what you’re thankful for. See below for my top 7 achievements and experiences this year.
- Visited New York City – a dream of mine since I was a little girl!
- Achieved 82/100 in my Final Year Solo Presentation
- Graduated with a First-Class-Honours in BA Hons Fashion Marketing from Russell Group University of Southampton
- Celebrated my 21st Birthday with my closest friends and family
- I made the Top 10 Best Dressed in the Newmarket July Festival Ladies Day Virtual Style Awards
- Landed a paid modelling job
- An article I’ve written is being published in a magazine
Staying at home has never looked so glam! While I have nowhere to go, but a lot of staying in to do I’ve put together 3 of my stay-at-home looks. The first look features my One Hundred Stars Gown, I’ve always loved the idea of having a delectable gown to sashay around the house in and while I would ordinarily rock this gown as a duster coat, in Lockdown 2.0 I’m parading around in the beautiful item. The second look is my white organza midi skirt and Zara fluffy crop top and cardigan co-ord, a nod to a ballerina off-guard. Finally, the third look is my interpretation from working at home; a man’s white shirt, and an oversized bow tie.